Save DAYS building a Notion System for managing your Online Classes.
Why did we create this?
At the end of the 2019-20 school year, teachers had to adopt full-time, online learning positions. Immediately, lesson materials, activities, and student work had to be created and submitted 100% online. This has pushed teachers and educators to re-evaluate and re-think about their teaching practices, ways of moving around work and sharing with students, and how we can leverage technology to streamline teaching, planning, and administration.
Notion with it's building-blocks approach has helped to leverage technology to streamline teaching, planning, and administration. It's not always easy to manage every task in one place. As time goes by, many directions, creative thoughts & deadlines mount up everyday.
Managing online classes the traditional way can be a burden for Teachers.
In a traditional classroom setting, students often receive verbal or visual reminders of an assignment’s upcoming due date. But in an online class, without a teacher or professor actively reminding the students, It's quite hard for students to keep up with the course.
It’s up to the Teacher to make sure every student is notified about their study materials, assignments and exams, and that students have allotted enough time to complete the work so they're not starting an assignment the day before it’s due.
We've built Teacher OS - A Notion Template with Pre-made database and page views for overcoming the daily tasks of a Teacher taking online classes, so that
- You don't forget about what to do next, by following the checklist.
- You can Plan your learning course effectively with Lesson Plans.
- Create and Share study materials, assignments and exams.
- Keep Track of Student's learning and progress.
- Log your Fee Income and Study Expenses for every month.
What you get in this Notion Template?
- You can add/edit School, Class, Subject, Online Class Batch & Students.
- Associate Multiple Students in a Single Batch.
- Take Student Attendance for every Class.
- Manage Fees for each Batch.
- Manage and Share Lesson Plan, Study Materials, Assignments, Bookmarks.
- Assign and Share homework assignments and exams to batches.
- Upload Assignments and Exam Answer Submissions.
- Add Score to Assignments and Exam for each Student.
- Upload Assignments and exams submitted by students, update scores.
- Pre-made Notion Database Templates to get a view of all details of a student, like Attendance, Assignments/Exam allocated, answers submitted, total/average scores, Fees submitted, receipts, school, class, subjects opted to study for and associated batch in which they will study.
- Add and Upload Fees Receipts with Date.
- Monthly Income and Expense Logger.
You'll Benefit if you're:
What will happen after I make a Purchase?
After the Purchase you will be redirected to the notion Template.
Click the Duplicate Button in the Top right Corner of the Notion Template Page to Duplicate the template to use it.
+ Get Free PDF Export Plugin Update